How to use
How to recover lost file from disk partition, sd card ,external hard drive, usb drive
(eg : text, document, video. mts,audio,impage, photo or cad,pdf etc other files) from your hard drive (seagate, wd etc)
if you have any question, please contact us (email@example.com)
– Setup the software
– if your want recover usb external driv,sd card, memory card, pleasae connect it to your pc
2 open the software,and then select the recovery mode “unformat” on the main interface
go to the page and view the details recovery guide :
Tips for Android 7.0 | Android N update
So are you ready to gain Android 7.0 or Android N in your Android devices? Before starting update Android to 7.0 version, please follow the below listed tips to fully get your Android phones, mobiles or tablets ready for the new system:
1. Make sure that your Android devices supports the new system.
It seems that now Android 7.0/N is only available for some new devices produced by Google Nexus, Samsung, Sony, HTC and Xiaomi etc.
If your devices are not available for the new system, please wait patiently.
2. Connect your Android devices with WiFi: this will be pretty important to make sure that your phone is connected with WiFi so to ensure that phone will be able to download installation files.
3. Leave phone with at least 2-3GB free space: Android 7.0/N will fail to be installed if cellphone has no enough space.
4. Be sure that the cellphone has more than 40% battery.
5. Backup important personal data before Android 7.0 update.