How to use
How to recover lost file from disk partition, sd card ,external hard drive, usb drive
(eg : text, document, video. mts,audio,impage, photo or cad,pdf etc other files) from your hard drive (seagate, wd etc)
if you have any question, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1 Free download bplan data recovery software
– Setup the software
– if your want recover usb external driv,sd card, memory card, pleasae connect it to your pc
2 open the software,and then select the recovery mode “unformat” on the main interface
go to the page and view the details recovery guide :
SD card not working or showing up on PC or Android phone? It is not a problem. Here you can find a list of solutions to fix the SD card not detected, recognized, working, showing up, reading or mounting issue caused by all the possible reasons without data loss.
Step 1. Make the SD card show up or detected
Method 1. Update SD card driver
Go to Device Manager, here you will see the card reader in the list. If it has a yellow sign beside it, the problem is most probably caused by driver issue. Then you need to update the driver. Here’s how to do:
1.Connect the SD card to PC.
2. Navigate Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager -> Disk drivers.
3. Find and select your USB device, right click and first choose “Uninstall” and then choose “Scan for hardware changes” to refresh the drivers.
Method 2. Use Disk Management to force USB drive show up
1.Plug SD card with PC.
2.Open Disk Management tool: press “Windows + R” > Type: “diskmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
Method 3. Remove virus or malware to fix SD card not showing up issue
1. Plug in your SD memory card to your computer.
2. Go to the start menu, type in “cmd” in a search bar, hit enter and then you can see something named “cmd. exe” under a list of programs.
3. Right-click “cmd. exe” and then you will get the command windows that allows you to get back virus infected files. Type in “attrib -h -r -s /s /d drive letter:/*.*”, for example, “attrib -h -r -s /s /d G:/*.*”.