How to use
How to recover lost file from disk partition, sd card ,external hard drive, usb drive
(eg : text, document, video. mts,audio,impage, photo or cad,pdf etc other files) from your hard drive (seagate, wd etc)
if you have any question, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1 Free download bplan data recovery software
– Setup the software
– if your want recover usb external driv,sd card, memory card, pleasae connect it to your pc
2 open the software,and then select the recovery mode “unformat” on the main interface
go to the page and view the details recovery guide :
Having a damaged Samsung phone with black, locked or broken screen? This page introduces you two possible ways to get back data from broken Samsung phone in simple steps.
Recover data from broken Samsung phone via Find my phone
When you are experiencing the frustration of a broken Samsung phone screen, please don’t panic! Find my phone is the easiest way that can help you get back your data. It is workable as long as you have a Samsung account on the device. Here are what you need to do:
1. Go to the Samsung website and click the Find my phone button.
2. Log in using your Samsung account you used to have on your phone.
3. All the options regarding using your smartphone remotely will be available on the screen.
4. There will be an option on the left-hand side of the screen to unlock your screen remotely.
5. Connect with your USB Cable and KIES will allow you access to your files.
Being free and easy, the above method is your first choice when are confronted with the question of how to get back data from a Samsung mobile with a broken screen. But it is not working on Samsung S2 and S3, not available in the USA and not helpful in other cases except for broken screen. So sometimes you might try third -party Android data get backy software to get back data from Samsung phone.